Submission deadline has passed.
Paper Submission Guidelines for SIG Meetings
Please read the guidelines and click the submission button at the bottom of this page.
- Each paper should comply with MSOM journal formatting standards: https://pubsonline.informs.org/page/msom/submission-guidelines
- To facilitate double-blind review, the paper should not contain author names.
- The paper should be submitted as a PDF file.
- The submitting author should be the presenter and will be considered "primary author" in the system. Once your paper is accepted, you will upload a non-blinded paper with author names in the order they should appear.
- The same work can be presented only once during the entire conference period. Therefore, please do not submit the same work to both SIG and MSOM or to multiple SIGs.
- If your paper is not accepted for presentation at the SIG Meeting, you may indicate (in the submission form linked below) that you would like to be considered for presentation at the MSOM Conference. If the SIG chairs recommend your work for presentation at the MSOM conference, you will be notified and asked to submit a 3-page extended abstract conforming to the guidelines for abstract submission for MSOM Conference. Your abstract instead of the full paper will be posted on the conference website. (This avoids your work being identified as not accepted by SIGs.)
- Each attendee is limited to one submission for the MSOM conference, one submission for each SIG Meeting, and two presentations during the entire conference period.
- Submitted papers will be selected for oral presentation by double-blinded reviews.
- Additional guidelines may be announced by each SIG through the MSOM Society email list.